Friday, August 08, 2008

The Best Damn Concert i wanna go.

Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Tour

i sooo wanna go. i just need to see some live concert badly!
i watched clips of her concert in other countries. NICE.
Sistic is already selling her tix, $75-$165
7th Sept, Singapore Indoor Stadium.

Check out the setlist:

1) Girlfriend
2) I Can Do Better
3) Complicated
4) My Happy Ending
5) I'm With You
6) I Always Get What I Want
7) Linkin Park - Faint Instrumental (Dancers Only)
8) When You're Gone
9) Innocence
10) Don't Tell Me
11) Hot
12) Losing Grip
13) Joan Jett Cover "Bad Reputation" (Video Montage)
14) Eveything Back But You
15) Runaway
16) Mickey (Toni Basil Song - Partial)
17) The Best Damn Thing
18) I Don't Have To Try
19 He Wasn't
Encores --
20) Girlfriend Remix
21) Sk8er Boi


It has old songs!! That matters the most. well to me =)
anyway, here's a clip of the ...

Best Damn Tour- Sk8ter Boi, My Happy Ending & Losing Grip:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MICHELLE! HAHAH! my whole body's aching nowwww! cant even walk properly. HAHAHA! yeah, luckily you were there. otherwise i'll be so lonely. you lie to me! you say you run very slow. :( HAHA!

♥ JASMINE said...

Eh I still thought you leg was hurting all because of me.
HAHAHAH HENG AHHHH!
I didn't even do warm-ups hokay! Wouldn't that be even worse, but surprisingly no!
The cramps only lasted for a day or so.
Heheheheheh let's go holland v and island creamery soon soon soon.
As in really SOON! C:

Michelle Valentia said...

Jo-ann!!
i run slow compared to majority of the others running!
all the sports people there!
anyway i push myself to run until i can't walk properly now!
sighs

Michelle Valentia said...

jasmine!
the island creamery is an ice-cream shop or yogurt?
cause i don't eat yogurt! lols