SINGfest Update!
okay so the singfest news came out days ago but i just thought I'll blog it.
3 more new artists/bands! not really thrilling but they're pretty famous performers who have good reputations in the music industry. I'll list down the confirmed performers so far: (*= updated performers)
- Alicia Keys *
- Simple Plan
- One Republic *
- Jamie Scott *
- Panic at the Disco
okay, so one republic is the band i'm most looking forward to out of the newly updated ones. of course, i'm still freakin excited for PANIC! lols
paramore is most likely not coming. i repeat, paramore is most likely not coming.
depressing shit, but they have other touring to do and even thought their tour dates are not on singfest dates, its close to it and they most likely can't zip to s'pore in that short period.
theres still the paramore concert rumor in july in s'pore. cross fingers!
moving to another topic.
i screwed my MYE.
enough said.
what if i could put 'love' and 'studying' in a sentence..
what if i could collect awards and certs for my brilliant contributions..
what if my stacks of magazines & cds would be encyclopedias and dictionaries..
what if i could blog abt flying colours for exams..
.....
...
..
okay, scary thought. I'll erase what i just said.
hahas, times like this, i wish i was in arts school.
or better yet, home schooled.
I STILL LOVE MY CDS , MAGAZINES AND MY EMPTY TROPHY CABINET
THAT'S ME.
I CREATE MY OWN EXPECTATIONS.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
really glad its holidays..i had enough shit.
i love my family my home, everything else is blur to me. i don't even trust anyone i used to.
glad i can leave it all behind cause its the holidays.
woo hoo for holidays =)
No comments:
Post a Comment